Mobilize your data collection.
The Mobile Asset Verification and Roadway Inventory Collection (MAVRIC) application is our tablet-based field data collection product. MAVRIC provides easy to use GPS-enabled data collection that integrates with your LRS and mapping environment. Data can be stored in a database environment on an enterprise server and synced to the environment to provide local access to data while in the field.
Online or Offline Collection and Validation of Data
- View roadway data through wireless networks or in disconnected mode.
- Includes maps and straight-line views of infrastructure and data elements.
- Your location is updated automatically as you move along a roadway.
Field-optimized User Interface on Multiple Platforms
- Interactive roadway data editing interface and redlining tools.
- Automated collection of location allows for integrated creation of geotagged images, videos, and voice memos.
- Higher-quality external cameras and GPS units can be incorporated via Bluetooth.
Integration with Road Analyzer for Total Visualization
- Both share core components and are compatible and easily integrated with various other systems.
- In the field – data collected is uploaded to the your database by MAVRIC.
- In the office – updated data can then be accessed immediately by Road Analyzer.
- Online and Offline Modes
- Session Configuration
- Route Selector
- Go To Milepost
- Attribute Bars
- Overview Map
- Add and Edit Assets
- Add Attachments (Geotags)
- Route by GPS
- Download Routes
- Save Routes
- CSV Export
- Syncing Data
- Control Bar
- Users Guide
- Tablet: iPad Air
- Model: Wi-Fi + Cellular
- Operating System: iOS 8
- Capacity: minimum is 16GB, but 32GB is preferred