Mobilize your data collection.
Online or Offline Collection &
Validation of Data
View roadway data through wireless networks or in disconnected mode.
The Offline Preparation Wizard assists you with collecting data in the field.
Includes maps and straight-line views of infrastructure and data elements.
Your location is updated automatically using GPS.
Field-optimized User Interface on
Interactive roadway data editing interface on IOS, Android and Windows platforms.
Automated collection allows for integrated addition of geotagged images, videos, and voice memos to assets.
Higher-quality external cameras and GPS units can be incorporated via Bluetooth.
Map Collection or LRS Collection
Point, line, and polygonal data are captured in the Map Collection mode.
LRS location data are captured in Road Inventory mode.
Methods of collection are defined as appropriate based on agency data models.
Field & Office Applications for
Consistent Data Entry
Data updates and collection of roadway centerlines, assets, inventory, and characteristics can be achieved in the field or office.
In the field – Enterprise data is downloaded (if needed), and offline or online data is collected or updated based on field findings. Enterprise data is updated or collected based on edits found in the field inspection upon syncing with the enterprise database.
In the office – data is updated based on road plans, aerial photography, video log data, and other remote sensing such as mobile LiDAR. Enterprise data is updated or collected based on changes found in the remotely sensed data or other reporting methods. Updates are compatible with Roads and Highways event editing processes.
- Browser-based Progressive Web Application (PWA)
- Instant offline capability with immediate updates and no need to publish or download through an app store
- Works on Windows, Android, and iOS HTML5 compatible browsers
- Online and offline modes with Offline Preparation Wizard
- Highly configurable for each agency’s needs
- Traditional Map Collection View for collecting points, lines and polygons
- Innovative Road Inventory View for collecting roadway assets and characteristics
- Captures lane-level attribution and cross-sectional event position data
- Esri Map Service compatibility
- Esri Roads & Highways synchronization capability
- Export of data to CSV or GeoJSON files
- Capture pictures, videos, notes, or voice recordings
- Easily used in the field or the office (using the same interface)
- Supports using high accuracy GPS receivers
- Users Guide
- Device: Any device with a compatible web browser
- Browser: Any browser that supports HTML5 Service Workers, such as Chrome 40+ or Safari 11.1+
- Operating System: Any OS that supports a compatible web browser (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux, Chrome OS)
- Storage Capacity: Dependent on the desired amount of offline content
- Network: Must be able to access source data (wired, wifi, or cellular)