Straighten out your data visualization.
Road Analyzer is the leading straight-line diagramming product in the transportation market. We help transportation agencies implement Road Analyzer as a stand-alone application, or as a part of larger LRS reformation projects. Road Analyzer contains a database-driven, interactive straight-line diagramming environment, with an integrated location map and optional video log (Road Video Viewer) display. All data displayed on the screen is placed using basic linear referencing methods from a relational database. Road Analyzer is designed to be highly configurable.
Multiple Route Selection Methods
- Hierarchy: a drill-down approach for finding route sections of interest.
- Geography: GPS is used to find the route(s) close to your location.
- Query Builder: find routes of interest by querying layer attributes.
- Map: select a route from the integrated map interface.
Interactive Straight-line Diagramming
- Stick Diagram and Bar Panel where point and linear features are clearly displayed.
- Displayed road attributes are configurable by the user.
- Shareable templates can be saved letting users display the features of interest to best suit their needs.
Visualization of Asset Details
- Configured to aggregate the data displayed to show trends and statistical information.
- Dashboard module provides coverage details for all the events in current road extent.
Integrated Road Video Viewer
- View traditional video log sources and imagery collected with Transcend’s mobile LiDAR systems.
- Features and events shown in the SLD are also displayed in the video viewing frames.
Redlining and Drawing Tools
- Annotate and highlight areas of interest.
- Email redlined SLDs to other users with Road Analyzer’s notification capabilities.
- Select Route
- Stick Diagram
- Divider Bar (Route Information)
- Data Bar Panel
- Tooltips (Asset Quick Details Popups)
- Map View
- Street View
- LiDAR View
- Drawing Tools (Redlining)
- Route Direction Indicator
- Event and Layer Styling
- Event Layer Legend
- Manage User Privileges
- Set Display Preferences
- Set Marker Symbols
- Links (Integration with other Apps)
- Select Map Services
- Report an Error
- User Guide
- NET 4.5 (or higher)
- Windows Server 2008 (or higher)
- Internet Information Services 7.0 (or higher)
Modern web browser
- IE 10+
A map service published through ArcGIS Server must be available in order for the application to consume data through the map service.
- ArcGIS Server 10.2 (or higher)
We are now hosting Road Analyzer™ Webinar Demos
If you would like to participate, enter your name and email below to join our *webinar list and stay up-to-date on our upcoming demos.
*We hate spam as much as you do and promise to only send you webinar info when you join this list.