As part of Transcend’s Transportation Data Server, the Job Execution Manager (JEM) provides the ability to schedule, manage, and execute jobs using various workflows and chained actions. JEM serves as a powerful and flexible queuing engine across applications including Transcend’s Productivity Tools.
Available schedulable actions include:
- Run Segment Analyzer templates
- Run Validation Assistant group
- Run Validation Assistant validations
- Execute ArcGIS Server Geoprocessing Services
- Log Messages to Server
- Build Conditional Workflows
- Execute Web requests
These actions allow data and system administrators to schedule nightly data validations, data updates to legacy systems, weekly updated data for reports, or cyclic data cleansing routines.
For more information about Transcend’s products contact Connie Gurchiek at email@example.com.